The lectures are given in the second floor Lecture Room at Kenwood House. Thanks to the recent restoration there is now disabled access with a lift capable of taking 2 people and a wheelchair to the second floor. The lectures are usually on the second Tuesday of the month with some flexibility for public holidays. The lectures commence at 10.45 am. Guests are welcome and pay a fee of £5.

Kenwood House is one of the most beautiful houses in London, and dates from the mid nineteenth century.It houses one of the Nation's greatest art collections. From its hilltop position it commands spectacular views over Hampstead Heath and the City of London. It was remodelled by Robert Adam in 1764 and bought from the Earl of Mansfield by Edward Guiness, the Earl of Iveagh, who filled it with works of art which he then bequeathed to the nation.

Kenwood House, Hampstead Lane, Hampstead, London NW3 7JR can be accessed by a short walk down from either the East Lodge or the West Lodge gates. There is a paying car park  at the West Lodge gate and public car parking is available on Hampstead Lane. There is a Mobility Access Vehicle ( currently unavailable)  which can run from  either gate down to the house. Kenwood House is on Bus Routes 210 and 603.  

General information is available at

Our location is shown on the Google map. You can zoom in and out by using the control keys or get directions by clicking on the red marker